Bitcoin.com’s Forum is an active group of both new and long-time cryptocurrency enthusiasts. During the holiday season, we initiated a contest to reward the best post or thread created on our forum. The grand prize winner will be rewarded 4BTC, and three runners-up will receive other prizes, as well. Although the contest has started, users can still participate. It ends March 1st, 2017.
Bitcoin.com’s 4BTC Forum Contest
Our forum is a growing community of passionate bitcoiners that love to discuss Bitcoin. Our forums encourage educational awareness and freedom of speech for beginners and veteran bitcoin players alike. Since we started the forum, we have enjoyed the insights of many loyal members, and we would like to show them some appreciation. Bitcoin.com will reward 4BTC (over $4,000 USD at press time) for the best thread submitted to our forum. Here are the forum’s 4BTC contest rules:
- Forum members can submit a maximum of 5 threads/posts per for the competition. They may include their own threads if they wish.
- The nominated posts entered into the competition can be from any of the boards on the forum.
- Forum moderators and Bitcoin.com staff are not eligible to enter.
- Members can only win one prize each.
- All winners will be selected from blocks mined by the Bitcoin.com mining pool.
- Entry to the competition will close once we have 50 threads/posts nominated or by March 1. Once the competition has closed for new nominations, we will start a public vote to bring it down to the top 4. When the top 4 threads/posts have been selected, we will be letting the blockchain decide the winner from the final hash character of the next block mined by the Bitcoin.com mining pool.
Users are to submit a link to the threads they believe have helped the community the most or brought awareness to something that would have otherwise gone unnoticed. Bitcoin.com’s forum AMAs are also welcome to be added to the list.
The four prizes for this competition are as follows:
- 1st Prize: Four Bitcoins sent to the bitcoin address of the winner’s choice!
- 2nd Prize: A Trezor hardware wallet generously donated by Satoshi Labs.
- 3rd Prize: The winner can choose between a personalized Bit-X debit card White edition, worth $99.95, or a free Anonymous card, worth $34.95.
- 4th Prize: The winner can choose between the t-shirt of their choice or a “luck bag” of mixed bitcoin goodies from The Bitcoin Store.
If you’re not a member of our forum you can still sign up today and participate. Our boards are filled with great conversations about Bitcoin, distributed ledger tech, altcoins, and other revolutionary technologies.
We provide a comfortable, censorship-free space where all opinions are welcome. Join us today and check out the 4BTC contest before it ends March 1. The official forum contest rules can be found here.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Have you checked out Bitcoin.com’s forum? Let us know about your experience in the comments below. We’d love to hear your feedback.
Images courtesy of Bitcoin.com.
What’s the quickest way to see the current bitcoin price in your local currency? Click here for an instant quote.
Spot-markets for Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Litecoin and more. Start your trading here.