Post your press release using the form below to reach news.Bitcoin.com’s global audience!
To apply you need to have a registered company and a public team, as well as a code audit if a new token or protocol are involved. If approved and paid, we’ll include it in our main front page and each news post’s sidebar which are served to readers on average between two hundred thousand and two million times per day. The post will also feature on our dedicated Press Releases page.
You can also choose to pay an extra $1000 for the social media package – sharing your PR on our channels that have more than 2 million followers on Twitter, Facebook and Telegram. Your PR will also be pushed to 300,000+ notification subscribers.
News.bitcoin.com was ranked the best crypto news website of 2019 by btcpeers.com due to our engaging content. This was evident in our high average visit duration and low bounce rates. Our readership is truly global, with just below 30% of our traffic originating from the US, a little more than 30% from the EU and the rest (40%) mainly from Asia (with India in top). We’re also popular in English-speaking countries in Africa, and in total our monthly pageview count regularly reaches multi-million numbers, at times reaching 10 million+ monthly pageviews depending on market sentiment and exchange rate action.
Please take note of the following instructions:
• Please specify a publishing time at least 24 hours in advance (EDT, New York time zone).
• Keep your title (headline) short (max 100 characters) and make it relevant (make sure to mention the service/product brand name in your title/headline).
• Indicate links in brackets (max 2 URLs), or use the GDoc URL option and indicate links in your Google Doc (max 10 URLs).
• Exclamation marks are not allowed in titles.
• News category words like “Review, Test, Report, Interview, Guide” are not allowed in PRs’ titles or sponsored posts’ titles. Do not word your PR like it was written by our editorial staff. Make sure to follow standard PR guidelines, or apply for our Sponsored post option by contacting email@example.com.
• PRs should contain zero formatting as they are syndicated worldwide in many different contexts. If you need bold text, bigger subtitles, inline images and other formatting of the post please choose the Sponsored Post option.
• Max Length – PR: 800 words. Sponsored Post: 1500 words.
• Remember to add a relevant featured image (1280px width and 720px height), for display above the post and in the list view to the right on the news front page, as well as in news posts’ sidebars.
• No more than 100 characters of text in the pic max including logo. Only 1 image allowed (the featured one, which will also show up on our front page). No inline images allowed in PRs.
• Submission does not in any way guarantee approval and publication.
• Again, please follow standard PR guidelines. Your PR should mainly and immediately reference your own product/service/brand and not others.
To add our news feed to your site including PRs use this RSS feed: https://news.bitcoin.com/feed
After your submission, please wait for an email with confirmation of approval, which will include instructions on how to pay. We accept BTC and BCH only. No fiat, bank transfers, cheques, paypal or similar.
We allow a maximum of 1 PR per entity/event per week. We can publish your PR also on the weekend, as we experience the same or higher traffic on weekends, compared to weekdays (we do not suffer from the weekend dips many mainstream media outlets do).
If you need to publish inline images, graphics, high-lighted quotes, charts etc please consider the sponsored post option; contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Please also beware of the fact that we do not offer the service of updating your PR after publishing it (we can remove it though if needed).
Press Release with social media