Post your press release using the form below to reach news.Bitcoin.com’s global audience!
If approved and paid, we’ll include it in our main front page sidebar which is served to readers between 100,000 and 300,000 times per day, and update our 50,000+ strong Telegram groups, as well as our 500,000+ followers on Twitter. The post will also feature on our dedicated Press Releases page and is pushed to 300,000+ notification subscribers, and to other selected social media channels including Facebook. Your PR will also feature in our newsletters, which reaches 170,000+ subscribers.
News.bitcoin.com was ranked the best crypto news website of 2019 by btcpeers.com due to our engaging content. This was evident in our high average visit duration and low bounce rates. Our readership is truly global, with just below 30% of our traffic originating from the US, a little more than 30% from the EU and the rest (40%) mainly from Asia (with India in top). Over time a few countries in Africa has started contributing to our traffic too.
Please take note of the following instructions.
• Please specify a date at least 24 hours in advance (EDT, New York time zone).
• Keep your headline short (max 100 characters) and make it relevant (make sure to mention the service/product brand name in your headline).
• Indicate links in brackets (max 2 URLs), or use the GDoc URL option and indicate links in your Google Doc (max 10 URLs).
• Exclamation, parenthesis and question marks are not allowed in titles.
• Categorisation words like “Review, Test” are not allowed in PRs’ titles or sponsored posts’ titles.
• Remember to add a relevant featured image (1280px width and 720px height), for display above the post and in the list view to the right on the news front page, as well as on news posts’ sidebars.
• No more than 100 characters of text in the pic max including logo. Only 1 image allowed (the featured one, which will also show up on our front page). No inline images allowed.
• Submission does not in any way guarantee approval and publication. Please follow standard PR guidelines.
After your submission, please wait for an email with confirmation of approval, which will include instructions on how to pay. We accept BTC and BCH only. No fiat, bank transfers, cheques, paypal or similar.
We allow a maximum of 1 PR per entity/event per week. We can publish your PR also on the weekend, as we experience the same or higher traffic on weekends, compared to weekdays (we do not suffer from the weekend dips many mainstream media outlets do).
If you need to publish inline images, graphics, high-lighted quotes etc please consider the sponsored post option, contact email@example.com to learn more.
Please also beware of the fact that we do not offer the service of updating your PR after publishing it (we can remove it though if needed).