PRESS RELEASE. Swapping cryptos on an exchange can be incredibly inefficient, as no exchange has all the coins in one fold. VaultSwap – a project by Jason Wright, which is also the CEO zenomatrix.net – intends to offer a solution to this problem. It has several high-paying investment schemes that reward investors for their confidence in the project.
What Is VaultSwap?
VaultSwap is a blockchain-powered exchange and Yield Farming where you can swap one cryptocurrency for another. VaultSwap is completely decentralized, as it also supports staking applications. Some of the groups that will receive VAULT after the token sale are Pre-Sale, Staking platform, as well as Exchange listings.
The team behind VaultSwap comprise of technocrats who understand the dynamics in the asset swapping ecosystem. The team has a track record of delivering on their promises.
Where To Buy VAULT Tokens
The VAULT tokens sale is live. The sales started on November 20th and will end on December 20th. The maximum supply is 200,000 VAULT with 5,000 ETH hard cap. The team behind VaultSwap is moving rapidly with having VAULT listed on P2Pb2b. More listings are expected in the coming weeks.
Token Sale Link
Interested in buying VAULT tokens? Then visit https://vaultswap.io/#token-
Steps To Buy VAULT Tokens
Participating in the ongoing token sale is a breeze. Kindly follow the steps below:
● Send ETH to this contract address: 0x8cf4dd7aa26f00d5710b6d1c82bf
● Vault Token allocation is automatic via contract
● Ensure you send ETH from an ERC20-supported wallet.
● Do not send ETH from an exchange
● Minimum buy is 0.1 ETH
VaultSwap Exchange Products
The following are the products offered by VaultSwap:
● Staking: Instead of storing away your VAULT token in a wallet, you can stake it and be rewarded with an APR of 30%.
● Lending: Some investors are seeking funding to scale their businesses. You can lend them your cryptos (USDT, USD, DAI, TUSF, PAX, and BUSD) and get up to 26% APR.
● Yield Farming: Yield Farming gives you the opportunity to earn up to 2,000% APR when you contribute liquidity on the VaultSwap platform.
● Referral Program: Convince your friends or family members to participate in the ongoing token sale, and you would be rewarded with 10% of the total sum that your referee invested.
● Max Token:200,000 VAULT
● Hard Cap:5000 ETH
● Price:1 ETH = 20 VAULT
● Min Purchase:0.1 ETH / 2 VAULT
● Starts:November 20 (9:00 AM)
● Ends:December 20 (11:59 PM)
● Contract address: 0x8cf4dd7aa26f00d5710b6d1c82bf
Point To Note:
VaultSwap is going to be listed on P2pb2b, and more listings are expected to follow in next 1 week!
VaultSwap is a blockchain-powered crypto-swapping exchange. To achieve a smooth assets-to-assets swapping, VaultSwap does not rely on synthetic assets or wrapped ERC-20 tokens. In fact, the process of swapping assets on the VaultSwap platform is pretty easy and doesn’t exceed 5 steps.
You don’t need any special wallet or software to swap your coin. The basic thing you need is a strong internet connection, an asset, a wallet address, and a good browser. VaultSwap Exchange does not charge a fee to swap from one crypto to the other.
This is a press release. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.
Image Credits: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. It is not a direct offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or a recommendation or endorsement of any products, services, or companies. Bitcoin.com does not provide investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. Neither the company nor the author is responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in this article.