The non-fungible token (NFT) collection Bored Ape Yacht Club (BAYC) has seen its floor value jump to 152 ether ($430K) for the cheapest Bored Ape NFT. Since September 1, 2021, the floor value of the BAYC NFT collection jumped from 25 ether ($70K) to today’s 152 ether, climbing more than 500% in value over the last seven months.
Bored Ape Yacht Club Floor Price Jumps to 152 Ether
- On Friday, April 29, 2022, the Bored Ape Yacht Club non-fungible token (NFT) collection has seen its floor value touch an all-time high. According to statistics stemming from the NFT marketplace Opensea, the current floor value on Friday is 152 ether or $430K, using today’s ether exchange rates.
- Metrics show that seven months ago, on September 1, 2021, BAYC’s floor value was only 25 ETH or $70K. By November 19, 2021, BAYC’s floor value was over the 50 ether mark. BAYC’s floor value jumped over 100 ether after January 30, 2022, and the floor has increased in value ever since. However, there was a brief fall in BAYC NFT floor values in March. On March 8, 2022, the Bored Ape Yacht Club floor dropped to a low of 68 ether.
- Between September 1, 2021, and now, the floor has increased approximately 507.99% since that day 240 days ago. While BAYC is the most expensive NFT floor value, the NFTs stemming from the Proof Collective collection are over 100 ether as well.
- Proof Collective’s current floor value is 120 ether or $340K. The NFT collections Proof Collective and Bored Ape Yacht Club are the only two NFT projects with floors above 100 ETH.
- Proof Collective and Bored Ape Yacht Club are followed by NFT floors from Cryptopunks (59.99 ETH), Bored Ape Chemistry Club (56 ETH), Mutant Ape Yacht Club (40.86 ETH), and Moonbirds (31.4 ETH).
- With a 152 ether floor value, BAYC’s overall market capitalization is worth roughly 1,519,848 ether or $4.31 billion using today’s ETH exchange rates. Statistics show that approximately 6,354 unique owners hold at least 1 BAYC NFT on April 29, 2022.
- During the last 24 hours, BAYC NFTs have seen $19.4 million in global trade volume or 6843.66 ether. To date, Bored Ape NFTs have seen $1.9 billion in all-time sales between 10,860 buyers, across 28,295 onchain transactions.
- The floor NFT that currently costs 152 ether is Bored Ape #7950 and the owner’s sale ends in 14 hours. The next higher-priced Bored Ape NFT is 152.8 ether and the one after that is approximately 153 ether.
- The most expensive Bored Ape ever sold was BAYC #3749 for 740 ETH or $2.9 million at the time of settlement. The Captain’s hat-wearing Bored Ape that sold for 740 ether also features laser eyes.
What do you think about the floor values of Bored Ape Yacht Club NFTs skyrocketing in recent times? Let us know what you think about this subject in the comments section below.
Image Credits: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. It is not a direct offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or a recommendation or endorsement of any products, services, or companies. Bitcoin.com does not provide investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. Neither the company nor the author is responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in this article.