PRESS RELEASE. Shirtum, a sports innovative blockchain platform, is linking players, soccer clubs, and users into one ecosystem. Shirtum’s marketplace allows fans to access their favorite players’ and teams’ trophies, t-shirts, and souvenirs to remember the remarkable moments of their clubs.
Shirtum is the first platform where fans can view their icon’s digital museum loaded with limited edition items and tokens from their favorite players. Simply put, Shirtum is a platform where players are the original content creators who can exhibit, express, and sell their iconic items themselves.
More Possibilities for Players and Fans
Shirtum continues to gain massive support, particularly from prominent players such as Papu Gomez. As a football midfielder representing Sevilla, Papu has shown direct involvement and active participation in Shirtum’s venture through product development and by enabling access to other well-known players.
Within the first year, Shirtum plans on signing 20 players ranking on the top 300 best players list worldwide. Asides from monetizing their precious objects and memories, Shirtum presents the following values to players:
- Every player has the opportunity to build their brand name
- Creating robust revenue streams generated from the sale of their valuable objects
- A lion share bonus of approximately 70% acquired from pre-sales
- Frequent participation equates to more earnings for the respective players
On the other hand, Shirtum maintains its value to players by letting them exhibit their NFTs through their user galleries, opening up a gateway to an NFT marketplace, access to a section of a player’s history, and the chance to collect directly from their specified icons.
$SHI Token is Shirtum’s native BEP-20 token embedded on the Binance Smart Chain network. Users who wish to execute any action on the platform are required to hold a certain amount of the token.
Additionally, a staking option will be available for fans to receive incentives which range from NFT price discounts, legit physical shirts directly from players, early participation and access to NFT sales, digital and physical experiences with their preferable players, and distinct NFTs targeting only $SHI holders.
A point to remember is that the incentives will depend on the holder’s staking amount and locking period. Out of the total one billion tokens in circulation, $SHI entails the following distribution plan:
- A community sale taking up 138,000,000 tokens, an amount translating to 13.80% of the total allocation. This phase will take place after the private, public, and seed rounds. Each token at the community sale will go for 0.036 euros.
- The first private sale round with an allocation of 100,000,000 tokens charging each token at 0.0275 euros. A second private sale round with a distribution of 120,000,000 tokens and a price of 0.03 pounds. Both sales started on May 31st, 2021, and are still ongoing up to June 24th.
- A total of 34,000,000 tokens will be allocated to PancakeSwap as liquidity provision. Once $SHI is listed on the DeFi platform, its price will be 0.0432 pounds. Adding liquidity takes up 3.40% of the distribution.
- A seed round phase with an allocation of 20,000,000 tokens equating to 2% of the allocation plan. Tokens at the seed round will have the same price as the first private sale round.
- Marketing campaigns receive 100 million tokens which represent 10% of the distribution. Marketing aims at creating awareness of the products that Shirtum offers to users and players.
- Founding players, advisors, and the team accumulate 120 million, 30 million, and 120 million, respectively. The three parties account for 27% of the total distribution.
- Shirtum’s liquidity reserve or treasury acquires 11.80% of the cumulative supply, which equates to 118 million tokens.
- Lastly, a burning pool of 100 million tokens is allocated and it accounts for 10.00% of the total distribution.
Giving Back to the Community
Back in May 2020, Shirtum managed to raise funds meant to battle the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. The platform raised $130,000 within the first two weeks through this campaign, sending the funds to various hospitals worldwide.
The notable campaign involved popular players including Alvaro Morata, Paulo Dybala, Luka Modric, and many more. In the future, Shirtum hopes to introduce an affiliation system, a complete version of its app for IOS and Android devices, and NFTs for the first eleven players.
About Shirtum Project
Shirtum operates as a sports collectible marketplace officially developed in Spain in 2021. Through its API and blockchain technology, players and fans can transact sport NFTs efficiently on an immutable distributed ledger. Its founding players include notable figures in the football field such as Ivan Rakitic and Jonah Gutierrez, among others.
This is a press release. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.
Image Credits: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons