A Revolution of Rising Expectations
There is a fight for the soul of Bitcoin.
Satoshi Nakamoto's vision of personal freedom confronts one of state control.
"The Satoshi Revolution" argues passionately for Liberty by championing the political and economic emancipation inherent in Bitcoin while exposing the specifics of how the state and central banking system oppress the average person.
Table of Contents
- Part 1 - (Crypto) Privacy Prevents Violence and Crime
- Part 2 - Privacy is the Virtue that Sparked the American Revolution
- Part 3 - Silence and Soul in the Crypto Cold War – the Evolution of Privacy
- Part 4 - Privacy: Do Not Come Late to the Revolution
- Part 5 - The Satoshi Approach to Privacy
- Part 6 - How Centralized Exchanges Intend to Devastate You
- Part 7 - Do Not Passively Nationalize Your Privacy
The Satoshi Revolution – Chapter 5: ICOs – Peril or Menace or Expression of Satoshi Spirit? (Part 3)
About the Author
Wendy McElroy is a Canadian individualist anarchist and individualist feminist. She was a co-founder of the Voluntaryist magazine and modern movement in 1982, and has authored over a dozen books, scripted dozens of documentaries, worked several years for FOX News and written hundreds of articles in periodicals ranging from scholarly journals to Penthouse. She has been a vocal defender of WikiLeaks and its head Julian Assange.