This is a paid press release, which contains forward looking statements, and should be treated as advertising or promotional material. Bitcoin.com does not endorse nor support this product/service. Bitcoin.com is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within the press release.
Blockchain technology allows us to push the boundaries of what we thought was once possible. The combination of blockchain technology with other technologies and experiences, allows us to transform online interaction. The Deep aims to do this using an unprecedented concept: A blockchain-powered virtual world. This world will have all the characteristics of a blockchain-based project, combined with VR capabilities, social media functions and the aspects of a game. The mixture of these technologies and functions will turn user experience into an unprecedented kind of immersion that will allow for the creation of experiences that no one knows yet.
What is The Deep?
But, what exactly is The Deep and how does it allow users to create these state of the art experiences? The answer is as simple: The Deep is a virtual world in which users will be able to interact based on democratic principles and a Distributed Proof of Stake mechanism – DPoS – to claim and develop virtual real estate and enable a different kind of interaction between users. The Deep will thus have its own, self-contained economic, political and social systems that provide the basis for in-world interaction.
How will The Deep Operate?
To make this work, The Deep will have to make different technologies interact with each other at different levels. The following tools and features will be the core of The Deep and will allow it to function as a virtual world that will transform human interaction:
• The creation of Deep tokens, which will allow users to claim land within the virtual world, and will allow them to exercise their democratic rights through DPoS. 1 Deep token will give its owner the right to claim a 1×1 plot of land in The Deep, with a maximum amount of 100,000,000 tokens available.
• Distributed computing in-world saving mechanisms that will reward users for the computing power they dedicate to saving data from The Deep, with in-game gold. This gold will allow users to pay for the development of their real estate within this virtual world.
• Election of delegates and representatives, who will be in charge of managing The Deep. These representatives will get paid with in-game gold.
• The development of real estate with unique buildings that support the creation of new kinds of user experiences and interactions between users.
• Deep API that allows users to connect any kind of payment system, so that they can buy or sell different kinds of services to or from other users.
• A chat app that allows users to interact with each other.
• VR capabilities that will allow users with virtual reality goggles to push the creation of their experiences into a completely new realm.
• The ability to save user experiences so that every time a user comes back into The Deep, they can build upon previous experiences.
The Deep ICO
The development of The Deep will start with a pre-ICO, during which the first Deep tokens that will allow users to claim land, will be sold. Contributions will then be used to further the development of The Deep. That will lead into a fully fledged ICO within a year. This kind of ICO is unprecedented and it serves to bootstrap the developers into achieving their goals within the specified time-frame.
Developing The Deep
Developers will have their hands full, but the pre-ICO contributions will allow them to develop the 5 levels needed to make The Deep a transformative engine for online interaction. These 5 levels are critical for the functionality of The Deep. These are the levels and their functions:
• Level 1 – DPoS token creation. The token will be swapped for a token on a blockchain of its own, but for the pre-ICO it will be launched on Ethereum. This token will allow for consensus management based on stakeholder approval.
• Level 2 – This level is responsible for land claims based on token ownership. It will be responsible for checking land availability and making sure players have the right to claim the land according to the number of tokens they have and the land they already claimed.
• Level 3 – Developing the land that a user claims. This level will make sure that a given user is the owner of the land they want to develop. It will also be responsible for the transactions of in-game gold and all the establishment of buildings.
• Level 4 – User interaction. This level will be responsible for the movement of avatars, social interaction and displaying nearby avatars.
• Level 5 – Deep API. This level will be responsible for personal services on land owned by users. This level will also allow users to enable different payment methods to buy or sell services, as well as to interface with other users.
Interaction on The Deep is Unprecedented
All these levels will come together into a seamless virtual world in which users will be able to interact in an unprecedented manner. These functions and characteristics guarantee that The Deep will be a virtual world like no other, and an immersive online social platform that will transform the way we see virtual worlds. With a VR-enhanced option, the experience will be unmatched. So, go ahead and take a deeper look at this project. Read the white paper and start imagining how you will push the boundaries of what you thought you would be able to experience. Take a dive into The Deep and enjoy an immersive experience like no other.
For more information or to read the full whitepaper visit https://deep.gold/
This is a paid press release. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.