This is a paid press release, which contains forward looking statements, and should be treated as advertising or promotional material. Bitcoin.com does not endorse nor support this product/service. Bitcoin.com is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within the press release.
Why a decentralized video platform?
Some of the greatest achievements in art and science of human history were made possible by patronage of wealthy institutions and families. Nowadays, cultural expression has shifted to digital content distributed on the web. Web content platforms are in majority using advertising-based revenue model, which makes creators dependent on advertising dollars controlled by few large enterprises.
The incentives between content creators, their viewers and advertisers are inherently misaligned. Viewers are bombarded with pesky ads. Creators are forced to create content that generates views. Advertisers lose due to inefficiencies in reach and rampant ad-fraud.
That’s why we are building Viewly, a decentralized video platform:
* A platform without pesky ads where users’ privacy is respected.
* A place where communities thrive and engagement between fans and creators is highly encouraged.
* Where creators with small, medium or large-sized audiences can sustain themselves through modern monetisation: a combination of micro-payments, fan patronage, sponsored endorsements and commerce.
* Where businesses can improve advertising efficiency and lower costs by skipping the middlemen and sponsoring creators and supporting their communities directly.
* Viewly is a decentralized video platform powered by blockchain and peer-to-peer video sharing technologies.
It is built for creators, by creators.
The funds raised in the seed round will be used for growing our community, attracting quality content creators, promoting our project, growing the team and technical support for the main token sale, as well as on ongoing research and development.
Minimum cap: 1,000 ETH
Maximum cap: 4,000 ETH
Start time: 3PM UTC, October 5th.
End time: 3PM UTC, October 12th. 7 days or when the maximum cap is hit
Total supply of the tokens (market cap): 100,000,000 VIEW tokens
Amount of tokens sold during the pre-ICO: 10,000,000 VIEW tokens (10%)
Accepted currencies: ETH
VIEW price with max bonus: 0.000374 ETH
VIEW price (without bonus): 0.000430 ETH
Pre-ICO Bonus Structure
The Viewly token sale smart contract features token bonus that will reward early contributors. The token bonus will start at 15% at the beginning of sale. As more funds are received, bonus will gradually decrease, hitting 0% when funding cap is reached. Therefore the last token sold will be 15% more expensive than the first token sold at the sale.
We will have a full ICO in November, and will distribute 40% of the tokens during the crowdfunding campaign, which means that if we just raise 15 million $ during the ICO, the token price would increase by almost 5 fold from the community seed price.
We also created the affiliate program. You can get your hands on some free tokens if you help spread the word.
VIEW token is ERC20 compatible.
Contributors will receive VIEW tokens to their wallets immediately after their contribution, however the tokens will remain iliquid until after the main ICO finishes.
We will invite you to check the smart contract code on our Github repository in the following days.
Stay safe: Communication protocol
There are many hack attempts in the ICO world and many fraudsters praying on unsuspecting contributors. Therefore to stay safe please read the following important notifications:
* We will only display the ETH address after the crowdsale starts (5.10. at 15:00 UTC).
* The ETH address will be displayed on our website https://view.ly after you’ll submit your basic details in the form.
* We will not send the ETH address via e-mail, Telegram or any other form of communication. If you receive ETH address any other way, it’s not from us, so please let us know immediately, so we can warn the other unsuspecting contributors. Do not send money to ETH addresses obtained in any other way.
Stay in the loop
This is a paid press release. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.